12 April 2013

A Stroll Through the Tulips: Pt 2

I am beginning to think blogger is pulling an April Fool's Day joke on me...
but the joke is on it because I am one very persistent lady:)
More tulips for you (and me).
My love affair with pink continues...
with NO sign of it ever ending.
I want a bench like this for our place...
and a garden of tulips
(or at least a planter box full of them due to our ongoing battles
with the evil gophers who want to redesign our gardens.
They can't dig in our planter boxes..LOL).
Where are my grandkiddos when I need them?
But the cutout shape does say a lot about how I feel about tulips
and this beautiful farm:)
 
Do you have a favorite bulb?
 
More later
(the way this is going you might be seeing tulips daily for awhile...)
 
Blessings,
Aimee
 
Notes:
Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm
(see prior post for their contact and festival info)
And now...time to check the laundry load drying outside...
feels much colder today-brrr!
 

6 comments:

Betsy said...

More beautiful pictures Aimee! Thank you for sharing with us. I love all flowers but I haven't planted any bulbs for years.
Thanks for sharing.
Blessings,
Betsy

Gracie Saylor said...

Thanks for the heads up about the tulips in bloom. Having gone to the festival once, my daughter and I want to go again, but had not realized it is time,

Perhaps we will make it tomorrow afternoon.

Blessings to you and yours, Aimee.
Gracie

aimee said...

Betsy,
Thank you:) I haven't planted any bulbs in recent years other than daffofils. I am thinking of planting some different ones this autumn...now that I figured out where to put them.
Hope you are having a great time down here:)
Blessings,
Aimee

aimee said...

Gracie~
That would be great -- I don't think the weather is quite as bad as I thought it would be this weekend. It is quite reasonable ($10/car) and there are lots of things going on during the weekends. BTW, Teresa was thinking of going down there also...maybe the Maggies need some tulip time:)
Blessings,
Aimee

Teresa Kasner said...

I'm thinking we need to drive down there tomorrow! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

aimee said...

Teresa-
I was just mentioning to Gracie you were thinking about it:) The weather isn't nearly as bad as they had forecasted--go for it and have a great time!
Blessings,
Aimee
PS: I bet your Maggie Rabbit would love to go too:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...