Another drum roll please for the Liebster Award winners...
1. Becky of http://grandmabeckyl.blogspot.com/
(PNW blogger. A lover of tulips, family and her country. Check out her beautiful tulip photos from a Willamette Valley farm).
2. Noelle of http://liveanddreamalittledream.blogspot.com/
(PNW blogger. A lover of books, islands, dogs and pizza. Noelle's recent post includes one of my favorite prayers and was a great reflection for this evening.)
3. Gracie of http://grayseasailor-onesaylorslog.blogspot.com/
(PNW blogger. A lover of crafts, traveling and beautiful Mt. Hood. Check out her blog for pics of her recent trip back east--including an Amish community, Maine and Prince Edward Island in Canada)
4. Terri of http://southwest-arkie.blogspot.com/
(Blogging from the southern USA. A lover of genealogy, cute little McSqeezy critters and horses. Check out her blog for lovely photos of the South and more)
5. Jackie of http://homesteadwannabes.blogspot.com/
(PNW blogger. A lover of homeschooling, field trips to fascinating places and Celtic culture and recipes. Check out her recent blog post about a Celtic Festival. By the way she makes haggis--isn't that amazing?)
6. Sallie of http://travelingrainvilles.typepad.com/traveling_home/
(PNW and Florida blogger. A lover of adventures in places near and far, wildlife and history, Check out her summer travels in Alaska).
Again, this award isn't meant to add to your stress. All participation is completely voluntary and the award is still yours! However, if you do want to take part, here are some questions for you to answer on your blogs. The only other 'rule' would be to nominate other bloggers for the award and then give them some questions of your own to answer. I was very flexible in following the rules...
11 Questions to Answer
(Don't feel you have to answer all of these if you're busy or make up your own if you'd rather. It's about getting to know you better)
1. What got you interested in blogging?
2. Are you a beach, mountain or desert person?
3. Have you ever visited another country?
4. What was your favorite subject in school?
5. What was your least favorite subject in school?
6. What three books have meant a lot to you?
7. If you could live anywhere in the world what place would you choose?
8. What are three of your favorite movies?
9. If you could have three wishes granted to you, what would you wish for?
10. If you could be any age again, what age would you like to be?
11. If you could have lunch with anyone in history who would you choose?
Congratulations to all the winners. Hopefully, hopefully I didn't forget anyone. If I did and you are a regular visitor I am SO sorry! It is late here and I had some blog difficulties this morning. Blessings to you all and enjoy your awards! You truly are all lovely, beloved people!
PS: You can find the One Lovely Blog Award post here and the Liebster Award with the One Lovely Blog Award recipients here.
One last photo for the morning...
SO MUCH better in person.
Lovely fog in the mountains.
I MISSED you this sumer--
so happy to see you again:)
And now it's time for lullaby land.
Night (or day) everyone!