I'd like to blame it on living so close to places like this...
(this kind of reminds me of an infinity pool--well sort of)
Or maybe on my constant need to meet cuties like these
(howdy feathered ones)...
(howdy feathered ones)...
but I can't.
The fact is I am just imperfect and blew it.
You may have noticed the One Lovely Blog Award over to the side here >
and you may have even seen this post from way back in autumn of 2013
and wondered why Aimee would all of a sudden share a whole bunch of trivia with you all.
Well it seems like somehow I had a brain freeze or ? and
I neglected to tie all that trivia to
the lovely award that Miss Willow of
bestowed on me a couple of months before that.
I did have good intentions though:)
May I now take a moment of your time and THANK Miss Willow properly--
along with her two fav blogging hens of course!
And, if you haven't yet had the pleasure of visiting HoneyBee, Cricket and all of the awesome residents of Whimsy Willow Farm I highly recommend a trip there--
you won't be sorry!
And now, since it's been awhile, I will share with you a bit more trivia---
(you can find the original trivia by following the "O Perfect Day" link above)
just because it seems the right thing to do:)
And THANK YOU, thank you Miss Willow for your support, the One Lovely Blog Award
and for all the times you've made me smile and giggle these past months:)
1. I am very shy,
except when I am not.
Then you get to meet extroverted Aimee:)
2. I am totally and completely in love with horses. When I was younger, I had a horse collection filled with lovely steeds with names like Little Con, Misty, Jupiter and so on. In my early 20s, I bestowed this collection on the daughter of a friend who also loved horses. Sometimes though, I dream of Little Con and his friends coming back for a visit. I also, as you may know, owned a real horse--actually a Welsh pony. If I owned one today I would be tempted to choose a Fjord horse.
3. I am related (distantly) to at least one president and one of
my ancestors appears on a census sheet with another president.
4. I am Celtic, German, French and English with perhaps a bit of Danish thrown in.
I also like to say my heart is Norwegian. One of my goals is to get my kitchen organized so I can cook some of the recipes I have wanted to try--things like lefse which makes me hungry
just thinking of it:)
5. I've read the entire Bible through several times and would like to do that again. However
this year I am concentrating on just the New Testament.
I always find new things every time I read it.
6. The farthest west I've been was to Hawaii (Kailua-Kona); the farthest east was to Colorado, The farthest north was probably Jasper in Alberta, Canada and the farthest south was Ensenada, Mexico. Mexico was the birthplace of Little Con and Misty (of #2 fame--LOL).
7. I love learning and can spend hours on the Internet (as I used to spend with encyclopedias as a teenager). I have a special love for history and family history (doesn't matter if it is mine or a friend or relative). In fact I love to surprise friends and family with little tidbits of their family heritage once in awhile:)
And now I would LOVE to pass on this One Lovely Blog Award to seven or so other bloggers.
yummy recipes, flowers, grandkids, furry ones, crafts and more...
but I am not sure if you participate in blog awards or not.
Let me try and find my "thinking cap"
(stored during our very HOT summer of course)
and I'll be back:)
Necanicum Estuary during our continuing celebration this past weekend:)