Now time has passed, circumstances have changed and I am relatively free to spend time with the youngest of my five grandchildren and I am loving it needless to say! It is fun to watch her as she explores her world and expresses her unique personality--
- How she does not like the feeling of grass or my big white dog but still reaches for them anyway.
- Her many smiles, her pensive looks and even her crying ...
- Her cute little baby talk!
- How she curls up in her grandpa's lap and how he interacts with her--bringing her a flower to smell, giving her a drink of water, getting down on the floor to play with her and more!
- How she reacts with one of my other blessings--her older sibling (and how her older sibling is SO kind and thoughtful of her!)
- How she likes veggies even more than fruit! Shocking!!
Yep, just everything she is and all that she does captivates us--her blessed grandpatents. So here in her AOTM blog debut is my baby granddaughter (we'll call her Baby G--for Baby Granddaughter!)May you always see life as a blessing little one for you are one of the greatest blessings in ours!