06 July 2009

In the Garden

Variegated sage & lemon thyme
Chervil. I love this plant & I haven't even used any yet.
It reminds me of a beautiful fern.

Cosmos & a bee having a snack.
I absolutely love my cosmos-both the pink and white ones.

Baby carrot tops.
These will be small, roundish Parisian Market carrots when they 'grow up' and were planted after we harvested some lettuce.
Anne raspberries-a golden raspberry.
Since it seems to be doing so well in the wine barrel, I will plant another raspberry plant in their later this year.
---
Blessings from my garden to yours,
Aimee

2 comments:

Momzoo said...

Your gardens are so pretty

aimee said...

Thank you for that kind comment:) I love your gardens too--especially those beautiful carrots you are growing!
Blessings, Aimee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...