30 June 2010

The Word on Wednesday: For my Parents

The LORD is my shepherd;

I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:

He leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul:

He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His Name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,

I will fear no evil: for Thou art with me;

Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies:

Thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life:

and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.
Psalms 23 KJV

Blessings, Aimee

--

Photo: wildflowers at a PNW wildlife refuge.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...