24 April 2010

Tempting Fate & Fearless: My Farmer Boy

My hubby, darling man that he is,
loves to tempt fate.
-
And he has always been like that--

skipping like a mountain goat on the rocks of a jetty;

while I slowly and laboriously followed,

hanging (clinging) onto those same rocks for dear life lest I fall into the ocean.

And underground, up heights, in water and on land--
no issue for my brave, fearless man
(no surprise that his youngest son is much the same).

I mean this man I married now wants to go on a hot air balloon!

YUCK!!
I don't even want to think about that possibility.
-
He is definitely ALL boy that's for sure with his fearless, tempting fate personality.
-
And up till now I've accepted this about him,
even thinking it made him quite endearing-
-
you know, the whole, opposites attract opposites thing
But now he has taken this tempting fate--all boy thing--to a whole new level
and I feel it must stop
First there was the balancing of his empty plate on the back of our sofa,
right over the new laminate floor...

and now THIS
Sigh.
-
Aimee

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...