31 January 2010

Adieu, Aloha, Adios and Farewell

January was good, in many ways, with some spring like weather (TY God!), more remodeling done, some time on the road - and yet I happily bid it goodbye as we move on to February--the month of love, slightly longer daylight hours (good for all fellow SAD sufferers!) and hopefully more sunshine and flowers! But before we leave this month--the dread of some and (maybe) the joy of others--a few more photos taken in my January journeys in the garden..
---
---
--
---
And a few more...
--

-

-

-

Yes, it was a good January and yes, despite the challenges this winter has brought, this has been a good year thus far and I am thankful for each day of life:)


So goodbye January and thanks for the memories! They were treasures for my anxious heart.

Blessings,
Aimee
-
Photos:
Winter fruit (not edible as far as I know)
Mushroom faces
Part of the flagstone path
Ripples and reflections in the upper pond--a common and welcome sight
(and I think I heard a frog the other day)
Pussy willows up HIGH!
Magnolia branches getting some light (Aimee was too)
The underside of one of those BIG mushrooms (pretty but poisonous with all likelihood)
Fern in light--this winter all of them, except one type stayed green and beautiful!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...