17 April 2009

A Moment in His Presence

A beautiful evening here--from my window I see some flowers and trees. So nice to look at and always a reminder of the goodness of God!

The Japanese-style garden is moving closer to being finished---well 'finished' being a relative term. LOL! Nevertheless, we are closer to being done then we were last week...

Today I was listening to my usual Christian reflective music and heard a song that made me cry. It wasn't a cry from sorrow or pain, but one emanating from a feeling of total humility and awe when faced with the perfect love, grace and mercy that God shows His imperfect children. And although I was sitting on the sofa at the time, my spirit was on the floor bowing before the only King---God. Truly He is an amazing God and Father to us!!

"Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God..."
I John 3:1 KJV

Some of my favorite songs/artists which remind me of God's mercy, grace & love--
"Ocean of Mercy", John Michael Poirier
"Kyrie/I Call to You ", Jeff Johnson/Janet Chvatal.
(and more....:)

Blessings always,
Aimee

Photo: Pacific Ocean (Oregon) No, this was not the scene I was looking at this day but it reminded me of the song "Ocean of Mercy".

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...