17 May 2012

Getting Ready to Celebrate

Earlier this week: What is Kristin Liv doing outside wrapped, very modestly I should say, in a dish towel?
I hope she doesn't stay outside too long. It will not be good if she gets a bad sunburn this week.


Kristin's clothes are almost dry. What do you think she is dressing up for? Is there something special happening this week? Something very special?
We'll know soon...maybe even today:)

Aimee

Notes:
Today is a very special one for me. It was on this day, some 48 years ago that I was baptized. It is extra special this year too because Ascension Day falls on May 17th. Of course, I cannot forget that someone very special to me has their birthday today (HAPPY Birthday) and then, of course, it is THAT day (the day Kristin was getting ready for earlier this week).  
Kristin Liv is named after
the main character in Sigrid Undset's wonderful trilogy Kristin Lavransdatter
and
after a Norwegian woman named Liv who lived in Washington state.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...