24 March 2012

Today Let's...

Today was a great day.

It was a sandals and no jacket day.


It was a 'if I had a pony still', I'd be riding it day.
But since I don't still have one...

it was a let's go explore both the coast and Cascade foothills day.

Let's spend time at a lake day.


Let's watch the fishermen on the river catch fish day.

It was also a let's take a hike by a creek and over a bridge day.

Can you tell it was a wonderful day?

Hope yours was great too!

~

More photos to follow after the weekend ends.

AND

now...

it's time for my treat of the week:)

Blessings,

Aimee

~

Photos: foothills of the northern Oregon Cascade Mountains

2 comments:

Teresa Kasner said...

OK, what is your treat for the week? What a fun adventure you had in these photos! Getting out and enjoying the rare wonderful weather is brilliant of you.
((hugs)), Teresa :-)

aimee said...

Ah, my treat:)Now you have me craving some again and I have to wait until Sunday to get more! Anyway, my treat this week was candy...sweet-tart gummies + some of my DH's M & M's (so they would fit the candy jar-LOL).
We did have a great time; already know I'd love to go back...you know sometime in May when we get another sunny day:)
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you and hubby are both OK.
Blessings, Aimee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...