18 February 2012

Birthday Gifts

When someone has a birthday it's normal to give them gifts.

But this year, on his special day,

my beloved Farmer Boy

showered me with gifts:


a day with our DDD (darling daughter dog),


a day filled with beautiful scenes of bay,


and ocean;

sand


and wild, wild surf.


A day


in which I received the gifts of gorgeous pink flowers...


and a yummy gourmet, artisan pizza!

And when the day filled with these gifts and much, much more was over,

and I reminded him he could have had whatever he had wanted for his special day,

I received the best gift of the whole day...

because he told me what he wanted most was to make me happy:)

That is love;

that is my DH.


Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

Blessings forever,

Aimee

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...