26 July 2011

Summer Garden Blessings

Life is hard sometimes.

Some news makes you cry and wonder 'why'.

When life is like that it helps when I walk outside

and see all the blessings God brings me

and

others.

Here are a few of the blessings brought my way lately-

I hope they will bless you too.


Ahhh! Juicy blueberries--

smallest harvest I remember but enough to enjoy

and still share some with my blueberry loving dogs:)


Beautiful, heavenly lavender.

Fragrant

and edible too

because this is one of many culinary lavenders we planted a few years ago.
And a bee! When I was a child I used to get stung at least once a year.

One would think I'd be afraid of bees after that-

but I have learned to know good bees

from those with an attitude!

This is a good bee:)


When I see this beautiful yucca plant

I am thankful.

Thankful that my DH planted it,

thankful that God created it.

I LOVE yucca plants,

do you?


Another garden blessing.

This is a lingonberry--one of 6 or 7.

I was very, very sad that there seemed to be no hope of a crop this year;

our spring and early summer were that bad.

But look!

It's doing just fine

as are the evergreen huckleberries!

I HAVE plans for their berries,

yummy plans:)


Another beautiful garden blessing--

the beginning of what is one of my favorite summer blossoms!

Ahhh!

I LOVE crocosmia-

they always make me smile!

What makes you smile?


Another thing that makes me smile?

All the blooms (you) in my cyber garden

and in the cyber gardens I visit.

May you be blessed as you bless me.

Blessings,

Aimee

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...