Actually, technically and of course grammatically, the question should be 'what are we?' but I'll let all that slide tonight and give you the following hints:
- Aimee thinks we look sort of like cute, little, kind of funny-looking whisk brooms
- Aimee had never seen us - like this - till this year, but she has always -- well at least for a long time -- loved us.
- You don't eat us, but can sometimes buy us at a store.
- If you want to see us at our best you must do something to us first and then wait about 2 weeks.
- Aimee likes one variety of us the best, but we are available in more then one variety.