01 May 2010

A Few Changes


In preparation for the coming farm & nursery season (oops--the season already started!), I've changed the labels on some posts and created a new label: PNW Farm Tour. These posts may also contain --besides photos of produce, plants and the like--pictures of the countryside. Hope this makes it easier for any visitors who are looking for more info on just what makes the PNW area so special--besides its rain and beautiful scenery that is :)

Related to PNW Farms, I still need to put together some more posts on farms I visited last year--including a lavender one located on a hillside, a berry farm near that farm and more! Additionally I am hoping to add more farms in both Washington and Oregon.
I LOVE farms
and
I LOVE my Farmer Boy!
Blessings,
Aimee

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...