09 April 2010

Choices

Recently, one evening, I noticed that our deck and everything else outside was bathed with a perfect rosy glow. Above me there were some pink colored clouds (and some gray ones too) in between what was the purest robin’s egg blue sky I have ever seen in my life. It was unreal; it was SO incredibly beautiful that it took my breath away…and I knew it would last only a few moments.
My camera was in the house; I had to make a quick decision.

-
So I-

a) hurried inside to grab it so I could capture this perfect, one of a kind moment --this God created blessing--before it disappeared forever?
or I-
b) told myself my camera could never capture such a perfect scene (when really I just wanted to eat the pomegranate frozen fruit juice bar that was inside waiting for me)?
-
What would you do?
-
What do you think I,
the 'Queen' of the sugar addicted,
who also loves, loves, loves photography and nature did?
-
-
-
-
Sigh.
Stupid choice.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...