19 August 2009

Thank you God!


“My soul doth magnify the Lord, and my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour. For He that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is His name…His mercy is on them that fear Him from generation to generation.” Luke 1:46b, 49-50 KJV


“O give thanks unto the Lord; for He is good: because His mercy endureth for ever.” Psalms 118:1 KJV


The first few verses are from a section of Scripture known as the Magnificat, but it is also the song of my heart today!


Thank you God for answered prayers & Your peace that passeth all understanding! Thank you family AND friends for your prayers & kindnesses to me:)
Blessings,
Aimee

Photos:
Cosmos & crocosmia--the latter being one of my new favorite flowers!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...