27 August 2009

Confessions of Aimee (and A Walk in His Gardens)

I'm being bad. Not about my diet; that's going well and this AM it looked like things are progressing nicely:) No---I am being bad, because instead of being outside working in the gardens, I am on the time-sucking, hours robbing, addictive Internet.
I do, however have good intentions, and one of them is to get caught up with some promised posts so here goes (at least for awhile till I HAVE to answer my garden's call)...

-
Earlier this summer--
I should have stayed with family; after all that is an expectation when kin gets together (besides being one of the joys of such occasions). But I couldn't--at least not yet. I could hear them in the distance though, chatting and enjoying each others company. But still something about the gardens, here at my in-law's home, and memories made there called me away and so I walked--alone--and remembered other times.

Now, as I look at these photos today, I still remember. How could one ever forget? For they, who are gone from us now, have left their touch on the gardens of the land their shoes once walked upon, and most importantly in the memories of those they loved and who loved them.

So, this 'Walk' post is dedicated to their memory and the family they loved.

-
-

"Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted."
Matthew 5:4 KJV
-
Blessings to my family,
Aimee
-P-
Photos:
Waterlily.
Flower of the field
and those of the garden.
Birdhouse.
Rooster checking Aimee out.

2 comments:

Margaret and Lloyd said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
aimee said...

"Thank you. May our Lord continue to work through you. God bless, L"

Posted for L-

Thank you SO much for all your support, kindness & prayers! It was a nice get-together:)You both take care & come see us again soon, OK?
Blessings always,
Aimee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...