11 April 2012

The WORD on Wednesday


Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.   Philippians 4:6-7 NIV

 
I sometimes wonder how my life, and the life of my family, would have been different had I followed the clear instruction here whenever I was faced with a challenge...

We all have things that occur in our life that can cause uncertainty and fear, but sometimes this can become a way of life. How do you respond when facing something that makes you afraid?

Blessings, Aimee

Scripture source: THE HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.
Photo: my new mountainside discovery:) More about it later.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...