24 August 2011

The WORD on Wednesday: I'm thirsty

O God, thou art my God; early will I seek Thee: my soul thirsteth for Thee, my flesh longeth for Thee in a dry and thirsty land where no water is...
Psalms 63:1 KJV

Routinely I neglect to drink sufficient water and end up feeling faint, exhausted and just 'not quite right'. Lately, I've felt that I haven't been drinking enough of the "Living Water" with similar spiritual results. One cannot truly live fully that way I have found out.
So, in less then a week, I will again walk the path I first walked a few years ago ---there I will kneel before God, follow Him besides the 'still waters' and humbly and expectantly allow Him to refresh my dry soul. I am excited!

Blessings,
Aimee

John 4:9-12
Psalms 23

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...