17 June 2011

Someday

Someday--


the sky will look like this for more than a day or two


the miniature rose garden will be as beautiful

as the daughter who it is named after--

as if that was even possible!


these raspberries will turn yellow and sweet--

and


these gooseberries will be part of a dessert


these blueberries will be ripe and delicious

(but will never make it into a dessert, because they will

all be eaten by my blueberry lovin' son who

this garden is named after.

That is IF he gets there before his blueberry lovin' mom--me!)

And someday--


my wildflower garden will look more like this one--

but not this summer I am sad to say.

And someday I will stop loving the garden in spring--

NOPE!

Hope you are having a beautiful spring wherever you live:)

Blessings,

Aimee

~

Photos:

Desert King figs

miniature roses, lady's mantle--there is also culinary lavender in this garden

Anne raspberries

gooseberries--we are thinking of adding 1 of the sweeter red varieties too

blueberries

a beautiful wildflower garden I passed earlier this week

a chives blossom

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...