06 May 2011

Of Seagulls at the Seashore

Yesterday a friend and I went to the coast





it was just something I wanted--maybe even needed to do.




There were loads of seagulls there--and, as there always is, a tourist (or maybe a resident) was feeding them!




Whenever I see seagulls I think of my mom. She loved these cuties and often fed them too!




She also loved the coast of Oregon and Washington--it was her favorite place to go and that is why I think I needed to go there yesterday...instead of the mountains, the Gorge or elsewhere.


The coast reminded me of her and the memories were sweeter than Salt Water Taffy:)



Happy Mother's Day this Sunday and everyday Mom! Miss you!


Love always, Aimee



Photos: Cape Kiwanda (home of the Dory Fleet), northern Oregon coast, May 2011.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...