26 April 2011

Flexibility

Remember I said it was important to have flexibility in making plans/goals? Right now that is being put to the test, as I was told by the ER doctor I must take it easy for several days and schedule follow-up with my physician so they can determine what caused the pain. SO just when I was making real headway in my spring cleaning and organization, it is time to rest and trust for awhile because good stewardship calls me to do that with the great and precious gift of life that I've been given.


"Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

Teach me Lord to wait.

Blessings this early morn,
Aimee

Photo: white orchid azalea. Not blooming yet--but soon:)

Verse: Isaiah 40:28-31 KJV

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...