09 February 2011

The WORD on Wednesday: Love II

A new commandment I give unto you,
That ye love one another;
as I have loved you,
that ye also love one another.
John 13: 34 KJV
Jesus spoke these words,
just after He took on the role of a servant
and
washed His Disciples dusty feet.
-
All 12 Disciples-
the 11 who would follow Him all their lives
and
the 1 who Jesus knew would betray Him shortly.
-~
…love one another;
as I have loved you--
-
Perfect,
selfless,
patient,
never-ending,
I Corinthians 13
type of love.
AGAPE
love.
-
Lord,
help me to love others the way You love them.
Amen.
~~
Blessings,
Aimee 
~
Photo: nandina in winter

2 comments:

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Wonderful :) :) :) Thanks, Aimee :) :) Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :) :)

aimee said...

TY Heather--I am glad that it blessed you!
Blessings,
Aimee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...