04 January 2011

A Look Back at 2010: A Bit More of Summer in the PNW

Brrrr! It is freezing here (well at least I'm cold) so here are a few more photos from this past summer trips to warm me up--and remind me that someday it will again be warmer here!

Foster Lake, Linn County.
Love this area and the mountains east of here.
The millpond at Thompson's Mills--a historic site in Linn County.
The beautiful Queen Anne home there.
Mt Angel again.
And last, but not least, another photo of Tillamook Bay in the Garibaldi area.
~
Still not warn? Me either...but all these photos of warmer days have me planning new trips:)
Blessings,
Aimee

2 comments:

Old Centennial Farmhouse said...

Don't we live in the most beautiful country? Someday, I would love to see your area, so many beautiful places you have shown us!
xoxo
Joni

aimee said...

Joni,
I totally agree with you! It seems like every state I've seen has amazing natural beauty! Makes me want to travel more:)
I hope you can make it out to the west coast someday--you would like it!
Blessings your way always,
Aimee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...