21 August 2010

Daughter of My Heart


Many years ago God gave me a very special gift;
He gave me an adorable little girl full of energy!
-
She wasn’t mine by birth;
but she was definitely born from my heart's longing for a daughter
(although it took a time to realize this)
-
And now that this cute little girl has grown up,
and become a woman with children of her own--
she is still beautiful on the exterior, yes;
but where it counts the most, in her heart, she is even more lovely
and I am SO honored to be part of her life!
-
Daughter of my heart--I thank God for you;
a gift from Him,
a blessing from heaven and
the answer to my heart's longing!
-
Always know that you and your brothers are my treasures and are deeply loved!
---
Love you always and forever my daughter,
Mom

4 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks I needed to hear that today love you to thamks for being there for me with the up's and down

aimee said...

You are welcome honey and thanks for being you!
Love you always,
Mom

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

This is wonderful!!! ...made me smile a lot!!!...You are both two very blessed ladies :) :) :) Have a great week. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

aimee said...

Thanks Heather--you are SO right; we are very blessed!
God bless,
Aimee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...