Being out in the gardens recently has been such a pleasure; everywhere I look buds and blossoms are evident. The plum fruit trees have, of course, been blooming for awhile. Soon the blossoms of the pear trees will join them and not too long after that--the Asian pear will bloom too.
Other blossoms include the camellia which is now covered with beautiful flowers, Oregon grape, viburnum, candytuft, trillium and columbine (the latter two bought at a nursery recently) and many, many more...
What is blooming in your garden?
- Daffodils--these were the last of our daffodils to bloom
- Plum Fruit Tree blossoms (this is either the Shiro or Satsuma Blood plum)
- Trillium (one of my favorite flowers)
- Columbine (also a favorite; I love native wildflowers)
- Candytuft (I find the center of the bloom interesting)
- Oregon Grape (love the yellow of this one)