02 March 2019

A New Beginning: Part III

Another week has passed by, and I find myself feeling a bit better having gotten a taste of spring while exploring a new locale in the valley that family had told me about. The lovely blue skies and a bit warmer temp definitely helped raise my spirits!
Meanwhile, while we are waiting for spring to really arrive, I want to share some more winter photos from the past few years...


A bit of snow on the hillsides and trees. 
It has been an interesting winter for sure!


Christmas decor in Taft (one of the cities that make up Lincoln City). 



King Tide at Bayview. 
King Tides in Oregon take place in the winter months and are very high tides. 
(link below has more info)


This VW Bug is often decorated on the different holidays. 
I always look forward to seeing how the residents decorate it!



No parking at the RV park in Clackamette Park. 
Interesting to take photos of though. 


Each year we leave some fruit on our trees, bushes and vines. Who would have thought that robins would like kiwi? But they did and were pretty energized feasting on the hanging and fallen fruit



King Tide at one of the day areas at Barview County Park. The tide was so high it covered much of this area. 

Well, that's it for this week. 
Wishing you a new week of peace,  joy and love. 

Aimee

Links:

7 comments:

ellen b. said...

I love beaches in winter. It would be great to see a King tide! Hope you are having a good week.

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Very nice Aimee, thank you.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Hi Aimee...I was doing some research on one of my own old blog posts where you had made a comment; I remembered you were on the Oregon Coast and thought I’d check in. I am not sorry to have missed Winter at our Oregon home, but I do miss it this time of year. I hope you are having a good Spring.

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Beautiful photos Aimee. Reminds me of peace and tranquility. Just like the "old days" from your previous posts.

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

We miss you. Hope that all is well.

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Beautiful, Peaceful. Thanks Aimee

Anonymous said...

So sorry Ellen, Sallie + Sam! Please forgive my total lack of attention to my blog. Reading your comments tonight brought a smile to my face and I can say I was truly blessed by them! I hope you are ALL doing well this spring day and thank YOU for making this day an even better one for me :) Peace, Aimee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...