21 February 2013


Wow! As a bird and wildlife lover, I think KNOW these are the most amazing owl photographs I have ever had the pleasure of seeing...


(By the way, if you have never visited this site before, be prepared for a real treat!)

Aimee (who is crossing her fingers, hoping for snow and more bird visits tomorrow)


Grayseasailor said...

WOW!!! Awesome, and guess what; I saw a mumuration on the way home! Amazing!

aimee said...

Aren't his photos incredible? He is very, very gifted and you can tell just how much he appreciates nature!
You did? I am SO envious:)
Blessings, Aimee

by Teresa said...

Those owl photos are amazing!!
((hugs)), Teresa :-)

aimee said...

They truly are---I LOVE his photos and these are spectacular! So glad you enjoyed them:)
Blessings, Aimee

Linda W. said...

Wow! What great photos! I wish I had skills like him. Thanks for sharing the link.

aimee said...

Me too...but you take awesome photos!
Blessings, Aimee
PS: You are most welcome :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...