21 January 2012

Photo Potpourri

The holidays have ended,

grandchildren have returned to their homes,

blue skies have been replaced by snow, rain, winds and snow.

It is January.


lots and lots of raindrops--

not on roses


a windy look at bamboo and winter camellia


perfect duck and beaver weather

or perhaps...


more suiting for huskies.

I know that is my preference.


It's the time between the Season of Christmas--

the season of the Light


and the day we celebrate love.


I am looking forward to it.

Are you planning anything special for Valentine's Day?

Blessings,

Aimee


Photos: a mixture of photos taken this month in our garden, at my sibling's and last---the delicious gift my oldest son surprised us with today. In a few minutes some of these yummies he baked will be history...

2 comments:

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Hi Aimee,

I don't have anything planned for Valentine's Day yet. I might take my dad over to Whole Foods and get some of their breakfast stuff. I've been telling him about that, while he's been away :) :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather ;)

aimee said...

Hi Heather!
That sounds like a good idea--I like Whole Foods:) Glad your dad is doing better!
Blessings,
Aimee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...