02 August 2011

A Photographer's Dream

It was a perfect day and THE perfect hour for photography!

~

The PNW sky was THE perfect combination of clouds and blue.

The lighting was perfection-

the mixture of shadow and light outstanding!

The colors, the tones...

~

The subject matter was interesting also-

livestock, historical places, blue rivers, green trees, small towns, a white snow capped mountain--golden hillsides, green corn fields--

truly it WAS

a photographer's dream

(even for a very amateur photographer like me)!

~

I took off the camera cap,

pressed the shutter...

expectantly


and dreamed of the beautiful image that would soon be mine to share with others,

with the world really.

~

And then...


NOTHING happened.


Nothing--

absolutely nada!


No reassuring shutter click, no image--


nothing,


nothing but utter blackness that is.


~


Was my barely 1 year old camera broken?

What could possibly be wrong?


And


then it dawned on me...

I had recharged my camera battery

and

forgot to put it back in the camera.

~

SIGH :(

~

Do you have a camera 'blues' story to tell?


Blessings, Aimee

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...