18 May 2011

The WORD on Wednesday

I sought the LORD, and He heard me,

and delivered me from all my fears...


This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him,

and saved him out of all his troubles.


The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart;

and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Many are the afflictions of the righteous:

but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.
Psalm 34:4,6,18-19 KJV

~

In the last few weeks I have been witness to God's intervention in my life and the lives of several family members. Literally, I have seen Him save one of my loved ones from certain death when we were told that they would be dead by that night.

I feel humbled that God Almighty would answer prayer in such a miraculous way that even the doctors were calling it a miracle! And I give only Him thanks for giving hope where there was none, for shedding light where there was darkness and for His abiding love to my family.

Thank you Lord!


Aimee

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...