28 April 2022

Garden Goodness

It’s so hard to believe that so much time has passed since I last posted, but it has. A lot of time with a lot of changes and a fair amount of challenges - I’m sure we were not alone in that. 

But today I’m just going to focus on the garden goodness God has sent us this Spring. These are just iPhone pix but they bring me joy and I hope they will for you as well.


Rhubarb blossom 

Rhododendron bloom (the heatwave of last summer did a number on many of our plants). 

Crabapple blossoms - love these!

Lady’s Mantle after the rain. Photography has been a challenge between the abundance of rainy days and wind, but I love raindrops on certain plants because they’re so sparkly!

Camellia 

Dogwood

Well, for a first post in forever and a first phone post - which seems to be a bit more challenging then it does on my MacBook, I’m going to cut it short. Hopefully soon I’ll be able to post trip pix and more.
Peace, 
Aimee

Now the Lord of peace Himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all. 
II Thessalonians 3:16 KJV




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...