27 April 2011

The WORD on Wednesday

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer."



O God, Creator of the natural world, Creator-Redeemer of me, let the words that come from my mouth and hand, the thoughts that I choose to reflect on, and my deeds, be as beautiful as Thy creation.


And, LORD God, when I become discouraged that they are not; that I have failed again--let me remember that it is You that gives me strength and it is You that has forgiven me.


Blessings this Wednesday morn, Aimee

Photo: The lower section of Multnomah Falls, Columbia River Gorge, Spring 2011. I am still working on perfecting my waterfall photos; should probably have used a tripod :) Will post more photos of this area and others soon. Verse: Psalm 19:14 KJV

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...