12 February 2009

100 Years Would Not Be Long Enough

Dear Hubby,

We had a big scare here recently and I was very worried; I think you may have been too. But now everything is OK and we both can breathe a sigh of relief. Thank God for answered prayer and more time together!

“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so that I never have to live without you.”

This quote describes how I feel, but I wonder--since I really do LOVE you, would I want you to live that last day in sorrow?

With Love, A

Source for quote: http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/A._A._Milne#Attributed attributes this quote to A. A. Milne, author of Winnie the Pooh and other writings; however this is not proven from what I could find. See this link for further information.
This quote is to be found on many websites.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...